Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Smile.ly Mission - Free Country Crock


Have you joined Smile.ly yet?

It is a website I like to describe as a Brand Connect site. They work in teaming up companies with potential customers to give them samples and trials to get their feedback.

Today I got a new mission for Country Crock. I will be receiving a free product and then my family uses it and I will share my experience.

If you are already a member of Smile.ly, log in and check your account to see if you received the survey, too. It is a few questions to see if you qualify for the mission.

Remember, we don't all receive the same missions. If you didn't get this one, keep an eye on your account.

If you are new to Smile.ly, click here to sign up for free.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates! And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, and my Facebook Page. Click here to Subscribe.

5 comments:

tasha McClellan said...

Thanks, I joined and qualified for this mission as well. We love Country Crock and one other spread product the most, so great for us!

MoneySavingEnthusiast said...

Cool. I will definitely check it out.

Pizza said...

Fantastic gift of earnig and saving money gives this blog to people i like it.

retractable screen doors said...

Nice blog of earning and saving money.i would like to appreciate the intelligence of this blog’s owner.

Anonymous said...

Great Post !! I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and refer to my friends.
menards contact number
24 hours fitness main office

 
Photobucket